Religious and Independent School Schedules
St. Pius X School will open its doors at 7:30am to begin health screenings:
- Students/Families will be assigned by last name to one of the seven entrance points for daily temperature checks, screening, and sanitizing.
- Students/Families will be required to maintain proper social distancing while waiting for screening.
- If a parent is dropping off their child they will be required to separate from their child(ren) once that child has been granted permission to enter the building.
- Students will proceed directly to their assigned classroom upon entrance for the start of the school day.
The school day will end at 3:05pm for all grade levels:
- Students riding buses will be called by district, one-at-a-time, to a designated entrance. Students will be required to wear face coverings and maintain proper social distancing with the aid of floor markings/stickers.
- Families picking up their child(ren) will be assigned a designated entrance point to arrive at and remain in their vehicles. Assigned staff will be located at each entryway and will call for students when families arrive. Students will be required to wear proper face coverings and maintain social distancing when exiting the building.
The in-school schedule will be altered to allow for most special area instruction to occur within the grade level cohorts – teachers will be traveling to grade level classrooms instead of students traveling to special area classrooms.
For information about how school schedule information will be communicated to students, families and staff members, visit the Communication/Family and Community Engagement section https://www.stpius-x.com/communication-family-and-community-engagement of our reopening plan.